The First Fear has been nominated for the 2020 Readers Choice Awards contest by TCK Publishing in the fantasy category! – Please vote for it at https://www.tckpublishing.com/2020-readers-choice-voting-page/?fbclid=IwAR2GcDXnE7SiTZjQvpx52G9xdop4KxI5ezV1bImE8E583qsIS7313Am4a6g
How to Vote
- You may have to disable pop-up blockers to vote depending on your web browser. The pop-up notification when you vote is necessary so that bots and spammers cannot vote.
- If you are clicking on a book to vote but nothing is happening, scroll down the page and click “Change Vote” (it’s right above the “Share on Facebook” button)
- You can vote one time for ONLY ONE BOOK per category.
- Just click the arrows on the left and right side of the voting form to navigate between categories.
- Click on the BOOK TITLE of your favorite book to cast your vote and then you’re set to view your results.
- To change vote, just click on the “CHANGE VOTE” option on the lower left corner of the voting form (just above the Facebook sharing option) and then click on the title of the book you want to change your vote into
- Only one vote per IP address will be accepted. Offices and schools usually only have one IP address, so it would be best to vote from home to avoid losing votes.
- The awards committee will check the legitimacy of each vote before announcing the winners.